Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cupid, My Quiver Filler

While I've been keeping off of the computer, and using my time in praying for our country's needs regarding abortion (see my doula blog), babies, and just pro-life issues, my family has discovered that we've been blessed with another baby!

Just to clear up any questions, yes, this has been the third year in a row we've celebrated Valentine's day by receiving the gift of a new child, and, as old legend has it, Cupid, a cherub of love, shoots with an arrow, purposing the target to fall in love.  Well, as my quiver fills (Psalm127:3-5), those arrows make me fall in love even more...with God.  :)

We've known for several weeks now, and it's been tormenting me waiting.  So, I give in.  I have to share this most blessed news!! 


Little baby #4 has a strong beating heart and is due for some snuggling sometime around November 14.






1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!! Congrats Heidi! I just love you to death!!!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...