I homeschool. I play. I clean. I cook. I love.
I do these things best in pajamas.
Really.
Some moms like to slap on lipstick to go check the mail. Myself, I think it's a waste. I'm not talking trash about these women, though. I'm actually sort of envious of the women who can manage to perform their daily tasks and do it in a way that their husbands still have reason to be attracted to them at the end of the day. My man, poor guy, he's just stuck with what works best for the routine.
I want to feel pretty more often. I need to take more time to paint my nails, mist on some hairspray, and rub on some blush. I want my man to know that I care about how he sees me (and how others see me). So, I will try to start working on this better.
In the meantime, I don't ever think I'll get coordinated enough to wear my baby, and heels, at the same time. This video is hilarious! :)

Don't be so hard on yourself! It's hard, I know it too! There are days when I am in pajamas until 5pm with Braden. And by that point, I think....well, it will be bed time in 3 hours, so there's no reason NOW to change clothes!
ReplyDeleteWhat I do for me is work out at the gym M-F before I go to work. That way I can dedicate my evenings and weekends to my son. :c)
My dear, you are one of just a few women I know personally that have such natural beauty; the kind of beauty that shouldn't be hidden under cosmetics!
ReplyDeleteI go through this a lot! Ponytail it is for me most days! Thankfully I don't have to worry about impressing my husband at the moment!
ReplyDelete