Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Obtruding Obsession

I love pregnant bellies.  I love being pregnant.  That large, tight canvas of skin perfectly encasing God's newest creation.  Just like a Christian can't hide the work of God in their life, neither can a pregnant mama...marvelously, regardless of her faith.

I accepted the Lord in my first pregnancy, so that may have something to do with it.

To all of my friends, I apologize.  I am definately the one that runs up to your tummy, places my hands all over it (totally uninvited) and stoops down to tell your precious little blessing that I am so thrilled to know that God is creating him.




I just can't help it.

:)



1 comment:

  1. this is too cute. I was tired of everyone asking when I was due when I was pregnant, so I got a little feisty. I had a woman at Bergners come up to me and ask me the same question. I instantly teared up, and said, "why is it that if a woman gains even 5 lbs she's assumed to be pregnant!" The mortified lady turned beet red. At that point, sanity returned, and I informed her of my due date.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...